Addressable Input Output Module is used with AW-FP300 fire alarm control panel. It is mainly used to realize an output control for fire linkage equipment (such as smoke dampers, blow valves and fire dampers) and receive the feedback signals of the fire linkage equipment so that a judgment on whether or not the fire linkage equipment is operating normally can be done.
Fire Alarm System Input Output Module Feature
- Executive standard: EN54-18
- Operation voltage: loop DC24V (polarity-insensitive);power DC24V(polarity-insensitive)
- Quiescent current: loop current<0.8mA; power current<2mA
- Action current: loop current<5mA; power current<15mA
- Capacity of the output control contact: 1A@DC30V
- Operation indicator: The inspection indicator will blink once about every 12 seconds in the inspection status or remain lit in
- the output status; the input indicator will remain lit in the feedback status.
- Operating environment: Temperature: -10ºC ~ 55ºC; RH: ≤95% (40 ºC±2ºC, without condensation)
- External dimensions: 86×86×41(mm,With base)
- Weight: about 148g(With base)