This UV flame detector uses the best flame sensor. It has sensitive response and large detection angle, and it is consistent and long-term stable and reliable.
The red LED indicators on the flame detector provide local 360° visual alarm indication. They flash every 5 seconds to indicate the detector is on and is working. When a flame is detected, the fire alarm will be triggered, the red LED indicator will be on, and the buzzer will make a loud alarm sound.
The test button is used to test whether the detector works normally. Each time the button is pressed, the buzzer will beep once and the red LED indicator will flash. During fire, the test button can be used to reset silence. This product is 4-wire system, using relay output.UV Flame Detector Features:
- Easy to install, including mounting bracket
- Highly sensitive sensor, high-quality and durable
- Has alarm sound louder than 85dB@3m
- Local 360° visual alarm indicator
- Excellent reliability and stability
- Suitable for homes and other places where flame detection is required
- Complies with all requirements of the latest EN54-10 standard
- Neat appearance, large detection angle
UV Flame Detector Technical Parameters